bulk sheet accuracy?

barnyard

KTM rider
My sheets are usually off by quite a bit. I have a PO on my route, the forecast includes all surepost, most are bagged.

HBGPreloader

Lately, they haven't been remotely close.
Typically, management has been printing them out between midnight and 1, and not hanging them until an hour or two after the shift has started.
So, not only do they miss the late loads, they also miss all the add/cuts. And, I end up with 50+ packages on one shelf, but none on the next shelf.

Hot Carl

They're almost useless during peak. Couple weeks ago my sheet told me I had 18 pieces for the vet clinic on that truck and I planned my space accordingly. They must have gotten the number backwards since it ended up being 81. Was not pretty.

Air Recovery

Lately, they haven't been remotely close.
Typically, management has been printing them out between midnight and 1, and not hanging them until an hour or two after the shift has started.
So, not only do they miss the late loads, they also miss all the add/cuts. And, I end up with 50+ packages on one shelf, but none on the next shelf.

This. The sheets are horribly inaccurate

watdaflock?

I end up with 50+ packages on one shelf, but none on the next shelf.
Only shelf ever close to empty for me is 1000. Sometimes the 2000 can be dropped down to F1, which helps with the multiple bulk stops on 6000.

It's always that damn 6000 shelf.

Every day, those 6's are painful.

:devil2: Satan loves peak.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Only shelf ever close to empty for me is 1000. Sometimes the 2000 can be dropped down to F1, which helps with the multiple bulk stops on 6000.

It's always that damn 6000 shelf.

Every day, those 6's are painful.

:devil2: Satan loves peak.

I'm running a rental right now. It's beyond comical that they actually post a load sheet on the van. My loader is completely overwhelmed trying to load it. I think I pissed her off today when I brought her a brand new Jenga game. She's like, what's that? How do you play it?

I told her tomorrow while she was enjoying her Thanksgiving with family, to break out the Jenga game with family. Told her to play a few games of it and when she comes back to work on Friday, she will be an expert at loading the rental. They are cute when they think I'm kidding.

Last edited: