Bummed out

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I am a new hire in night sort I’m a loader that just made in to the union last month. I’m afraid I may in deep trouble two weeks ago I had a death in the family and missed three days and last week I was sick and could not breath well don’t have health insurance yet did not go to the dr. I’m 100% now but are they gonna fire me I really had the Desire to be here long term.
yes you will be fired tomorrow morning

AwashBwashCwash

How often can we call out realistically?
I'm really not feeling it tonight but I called out like two weeks ago.
Is it too soon to already do another one?
I'm in the union not sure if that matters.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
what?
5 days a year. then fmla/disability.
But seriously kid. My two call-ins were a shoulder injury and a sprained ankle. Both times visited a doctor. One of which on workman's comp. So I hope you are joking.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I am a new hire in night sort I’m a loader that just made in to the union last month. I’m afraid I may in deep trouble two weeks ago I had a death in the family and missed three days and last week I was sick and could not breath well don’t have health insurance yet did not go to the dr. I’m 100% now but are they gonna fire me I really had the Desire to be here long term.
Stop being such a pusillanimous

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
What are you ,, 12 ??
Put on your big boy pants , shut of the PlayStation , have mom make you a sammich and get to work !! P::

watdaflock?

last week I was sick and could not breath well don’t have health insurance yet did not go to the dr. I’m 100% now but are they gonna fire me I really had the Desire to be here long term.
Barely breathing is acceptable right now. During peak season, UPS will only fire you if you can no longer breath.