By Invitation Only

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I got out a lot early in the summer but hardly played after July. Played white deer twice this year.

I like White Deer more since the management company has been running it. You don't see as much of the "member" entitlement as you used to.

Plus, they seem to be putting a lot of work into improving the course. Especially the bunkers.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I like White Deer more since the management company has been running it. You don't see as much of the "member" entitlement as you used to.

Plus, they seem to be putting a lot of work into improving the course. Especially the bunkers.
I played bucknell last Sunday. First time I played there in a while. Usually stay away from there because it's too dam expensive but a buddy of mine is a member and got me on for $20 so it was worth it.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I played bucknell last Sunday. First time I played there in a while. Usually stay away from there because it's too dam expensive but a buddy of mine is a member and got me on for $20 so it was worth it.

On my list. How much is it for us peasants normally?

(My son did a long drive competition there this summer. Didn't win the comp, but won a week in Myrtle Beach for raising the most money for their charity.)

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
On my list. How much is it for us peasants normally?

(My son did a long drive competition there this summer. Didn't win the comp, but won a week in Myrtle Beach for raising the most money for their charity.)
Not 100% sure but I think it's normally around $55-$60.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpeg

Good morning!