By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hey ...I have no idea what is really going on ...he is my friend ... Maybe bad cabbage ...idk ... But I will stick by his side ... I don't condone calling people ugly words ... But maybe he doesn't mean them ... And is just lashing out .... I will give him the benefit of the doubt
I have no idea what's going on either but battle lines have been drawn and I'll be damned if some commonwealth simpleton is gonna win. Lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hey ...I have no idea what is really going on ...he is my friend ... Maybe bad cabbage ...idk ... But I will stick by his side ... I don't condone calling people ugly words ... But maybe he doesn't mean them ... And is just lashing out .... I will give him the benefit of the doubt
Doesn't mean them? Lashing out? That's kindergarten stuff.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

You're a good man @Future . There is no Ill will here from any of us

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I respect that, and honestly it's what I tried to do too. But he decided to go off on all of us. I'm not going to sit there and Take it because someone deems himself a king.

There is a difference between being in a bad mood and taking it out on people and being straight up mean

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
FYI. As everyone here has learned, he will NOT stick by your side. Ask everyone he's attacked in the last few days who thought were his friends. Just sayin.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I respect that, and honestly it's what I tried to do too. But he decided to go off on all of us. I'm not going to sit there and Take it because someone deems himself a king.

There is a difference between being in a bad mood and taking it out on people and being straight up mean

You shut your mouth suit. Speak when spoken to!!!!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I have no idea what's going on either but battle lines have been drawn and I'll be damned if some commonwealth simpleton is gonna win. Lol
IMG_0003.JPG

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Gratefully I haven't recieved that ....I don't know what else to say ...
He won't go after you. The hands of God would get dropped on him.

Go after anybody on this site, but when you get touched, gloves are really coming off. You're far too well liked for that bull :censored2: to happen.