By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Translation:
Man! The waitress was so hot! I kept looking at my watch to follow the game. I hope I score later ..
Waitress was broke,don’t remember any games I wanted to see being on, got my bj BEFORE we left for dinner ;)

Truth is wife really wasn’t feeling great we were very close to ordering take out watching movies all night.

Brownslave688

Lol. I sure hope your son is just as tough and determined because he has big shoes to fill.
He’s gonna have to be tough or man it’s gonna be a rough go for him in our household. Lol

There was a rope with a large rubber ball at the bottom all of the kids were swinging on then you let go over this huge foam pit. Well Ava wanted to swing on it but wouldn’t let go over the foam pit. So I took her off it and tossed her into the foam pit to show her it wasn’t gonna hurt. I think 4 moms about had a heart attack.

Brownslave688

Buddy of mine dropped his first 2 kids off with his wife's mom every weekend. Drop off Friday morning then pick them up Sunday night.

The annoying part is how he acts like it was so hard. I want to stab him in the throat sometimes!
I have friends that drop their daughter off every Saturday morn and grandparents bring her by Sunday afternoon.

We could do that but my wife doesn’t get to see her a ton during the week. After baby 2 i would like to start a once a month date night and they keep them once a month.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I have friends that drop their daughter off every Saturday morn and grandparents bring her by Sunday afternoon.

We could do that but my wife doesn’t get to see her a ton during the week. After baby 2 i would like to start a once a month date night and they keep them once a month.
I used to drop my kids now and then but couldn’t imagine doing it every weekend.

Brownslave688

I hear that a lot of the times a woman feels different with different genders. I know nothing of that though. Lol.
She feels like the baby is in a different position this time too

Like right on her bladder this time. We started doing the deed the other night and 30 seconds in she was like I gotta go. Came back and was like this sucks I barely did anything but always feels like her bladder is full

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
35A4B0B5-793D-4EA8-AD3E-2BEC731918EA.jpeg

Vicious beasts about licked me to death. Lol.