By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Do nurses spend time ‘playing cards’? Washington senator’s remarks spark outrage

Nurses all over the country need mandatory breaks.

My wife gets half an hour taken out every day for lunch. Effectively she has to work 85 hours every 2 weeks to get any OT. I always tell her you get half an hour sit down and take it. She’s like that’s just not how it works. Most days they are lucky to grab a bite between cases or patients.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Do nurses spend time ‘playing cards’? Washington senator’s remarks spark outrage

My wife gets half an hour taken out every day for lunch. Effectively she has to work 85 hours every 2 weeks to get any OT. I always tell her you get half an hour sit down and take it. She’s like that’s just not how it works. Most days they are lucky to grab a bite between cases or patients.
My moms sister was an ER nurse for over 40 years .....

Turdferguson

Just a turd
My moms sister was an ER nurse for over 40 years .....
giphy (38).gif

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

One of my best friends wife is a nurse in neo natel