By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
7AD30FDA-3B6C-4127-836F-B04616352CE8.jpeg

upschuck

Ok, fine people of this internet community

I found this on the grass, picked it up to throw it in the trash, but decided do find the different Oscar. To my dismay, I still haven't found this difference. I know I'm not the most observant person on the planet, but I am stumped. I am sure it will pop out to someone. Obviously, ignore the kiddies coloring.

upload_2019-8-19_10-37-51.png

oldngray

nowhere special

I found this on the grass, picked it up to throw it in the trash, but decided do find the different Oscar. To my dismay, I still haven't found this difference. I know I'm not the most observant person on the planet, but I am stumped. I am sure it will pop out to someone. Obviously, ignore the kiddies coloring.

View attachment 259905
The barrel on number 1 has an extra horizontal line.

Don't know if that was from the scribbling though.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

View attachment 259905
There’s the possibility that there’s an extra line on the paper Oscar is holding where the kid colored

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

View attachment 259905
I hate these things.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

View attachment 259905

One of them has an orange 120 next to it. Are you freaking blind??