By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Oh my wife the jokester
8099E475-9998-4DBF-BDAF-4537D0750CA4.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
https://nypost.com/2019/10/23/texas...ng-to-stop-7-year-old-sons-gender-transition/

I’m having a real problem with this. Not the transgender part necessarily, but the fact that this boy’s mom wants to let her 7-year-old son start taking hormone replacements.
First of all, he’s only seven. How many seven year old kids know for sure what they want to be so young? Then there is the medicine itself which could cause infertility, blood clots as well as other issues.
People have to be 21 to drink alcohol and buy cigarettes in many states but they’re going to let him decide he’s going to be a girl the rest of his life at seven? That’s just lunacy. Now when he turns 18 if he still wants to transition, sure.

oldngray

nowhere special
https://nypost.com/2019/10/23/texas...ng-to-stop-7-year-old-sons-gender-transition/

I’m having a real problem with this. Not the transgender part necessarily, but the fact that this boy’s mom wants to let her 7-year-old son start taking hormone replacements.
First of all, he’s only seven. How many seven year old kids know for sure what they want to be so young? Then there is the medicine itself which could cause infertility, blood clots as well as other issues.
People have to be 21 to drink alcohol and buy cigarettes in many states but they’re going to let him decide he’s going to be a girl the rest of his life at seven? That’s just lunacy. Now when he turns 18 if he still wants to transition, sure.

When I hear something like that my belief is the parent is the one convincing her child of something she wants to happen. A child that young has no idea about sexual identity other than what was force fed into his head. Its a case of child abuse in my opinion.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
@542thruNthru I saw what you said to me last night but the place was already down when I tried to respond. I see how you do things. Get the last word in right before the site goes down so I can't gave it back.