By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Its Florida... people that live there don't realize how ordinary it really is.

Not like California where everything is just super awesome! :)
55487D59-0C0B-4B1A-801D-56B829F8A8C5.jpeg

It sure is.

542thruNthru

I’m
Not. A Tequila fan but I like that stuff.

I bought the anejo select barrel reserve back when I was like 20. A few of us were on a kick of trying all sorts of alcohol.

So anyways I buy this $120 bottle of tequila right. We're taking shots of all the different ones we bought. I'm playing with a baseball bat and it slips out of my hand and BAM! Shatters the bottle after only a few drinks out of it. $120 dollars gone in the blink of a eye.

I kept the damn agave plant sculpter that's in the middle for years. It just sat on top of my computer monitor. To this day my friends still bring it up when we're drink or I'm holding a damn bat... even if it's a wiffle bat!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I bought the anejo select barrel reserve back when I was like 20. A few of us were on a kick of trying all sorts of alcohol.

So anyways I buy this $120 bottle of tequila right. We're taking shots of all the different ones we bought. I'm playing with a baseball bat and it slips out of my hand and BAM! Shatters the bottle after only a few drinks out of it. $120 dollars gone in the blink of a eye.

I kept the damn agave plant sculpter that's in the middle for years. It just sat on top of my computer monitor. To this day my friends still bring it up when we're drink or I'm holding a damn bat... even if it's a wiffle bat!
Those are the best stories though