By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Definitely a low class mascot. Kid just wanted to be a fan.
This will all just add to the lore of Philly being a bad sports town. We threw snowballs at Santa, batteries at JD Drew, the Broad Street Bullies fought their way to two rings, people with opposing teams jerseys on routinely get beat the :censored2: up at home games. I love every minute of it, except for the stupid Phillie Phanatic.

@silverbullet2893 does too.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Gritty realized the chance of the Flyers getting into the playoffs were less than 1%. So he punched that kid so he'd have something to do once their :censored2:ty season was over. ;)
Did you see the security guy yelling at Gritty to put the ciggy out because the kid was on oxygen?

oldngray

nowhere special
Yo @silverbullet2893 buddy,
What's up with Gritty rolling the kids service dog with the Zamboni? A little over the top if you ask me.
zamboni-gif-3.gif

4isj8jpg.jpg

Zz5Zim3.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The mayor does have a good point. Why should taxpayers have to pay for something offensive?? I don’t know what else the Mummers can do though to stop it. They’ve held sensitivity training and told people not to. It would be sad for something that so many people enjoy to be canceled because of a few idiots.
I’m usually all about racial equality, but this seems a little reversed. Not saying blackface is ever okay, but I’m sure I could find something offensive about any ethnic parade.

oldngray

nowhere special
I’m usually all about racial equality, but this seems a little reversed. Not saying blackface is ever okay, but I’m sure I could find something offensive about any ethnic parade.
Those guys are nuts but never been politically correct. It would be like telling the people in New Orleans to behave at Mardi Gras