By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Yep, I'm golfing.
picdump_3224_39.jpg

542thruNthru

Do you guys do this?

I would have gladly played "tag" with the FedEx express girl that used to deliver on route.

Not with FedEx but we do play little pranks like that on other UPS drivers. One driver got very up set when someone that will remain nameless taped a picture of a gay biker in ass less chaps to the driver side of his truck. It didn't show anything bad but wow was he pissed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I would have gladly played "tag" with the FedEx express girl that used to deliver on route.

Not with FedEx but we do play little pranks like that on other UPS drivers. One driver got very up set when someone that will remain nameless taped a picture of a gay biker in ass less chaps to the driver side of his truck. It didn't show anything bad but wow was he pissed.
How was work today?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Do you guys ever drive past an old abandoned house, building or whatever and wonder about its history or story? I do. There is a show on Discovery Channel I found today called Mysteries of the Abandoned. It takes you inside abandoned places all over the world and tells you the history. Pretty interesting show.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Do you guys ever drive past an old abandoned house, building or whatever and wonder about its history or story? I do. There is a show on Discovery Channel I found today called Mysteries of the Abandoned. It takes you inside abandoned places all over the world and tells you the history. Pretty interesting show.
When I see what was clearly a very nice home at one point that’s all run down I always wonder how someone could let that happen.