By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Absolutely not.
ezgif-6-3a8dad3bc5dd.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Our society is in such a weird place. Like It’s a Good thing that we’ve made it to a place that she didn’t just get laughed out of the room when she volunteered.

I think it’s sad that we are in a place that people feel we need this “history” forced on us. She was simply nowhere near good enough. Now the woman in 10 years or 30 years that’s truly good enough to be the first just had that honor and recognition taken from her.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Our society is in such a weird place. Like It’s a Good thing that we’ve made it to a place that she didn’t just get laughed out of the room when she volunteered.

I think it’s sad that we are in a place that people feel we need this “history” forced on us. She was simply nowhere near good enough. Now the woman in 10 years or 30 years that’s truly good enough to be the first just had that honor and recognition taken from her.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, you have witnessed history," Vanderbilt Football tweeted with a video of Fuller being congratulated on the sideline after the kick.

No, Ladies and Gentleman, the kick sucked. Thirty yards and the other team was at the 35. That's failure!

oldngray

nowhere special
"Ladies and Gentlemen, you have witnessed history," Vanderbilt Football tweeted with a video of Fuller being congratulated on the sideline after the kick.

No, Ladies and Gentleman, the kick sucked. Thirty yards and the other team was at the 35. That's failure!
It was pretty much a squib kick. And after she kicked off she didn't try to follow the play. Just backed off and hid like a soccer player.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Plus her team lost 41-0
Gonna need Another participant trophy