By Invitation Only

rod

Retired 22 years
We always have a few fall out of tree stands and break their necks.
That too. We have a young friend who did that this year. He ended up being air lifted to Minneapolis and was in really tough shape for a few days. He is fine now. One of the advantages of being young sometimes.

542thruNthru

I knew you were Asian! Lol.
tenor-99.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That too. We have a young friend who did that this year. He ended up being air lifted to Minneapolis and was in really tough shape for a few days. He is fine now. One of the advantages of being young sometimes.
Every stand comes with a harness now. There’s really no excuse for it anymore.

Brownslave688

Aren’t you guys so proud of her and her bravery at coming out as transgender? After all, trans, queer and non-binary people are a gift to this world...

A few guys and myself almost got kicked out of a mizzou sports group because we were “attacking women” by pointing out the female Vandy kicker didn’t really accomplish anything and didn’t earn the special teams player of the week award she was given.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A few guys and myself almost got kicked out of a mizzou sports group because we were “attacking women” by pointing out the female Vandy kicker didn’t really accomplish anything and didn’t earn the special teams player of the week award she was given.
Thought police.

If you suck at kicking as compared to others on the same level, what does gender have to do with it?

Wally

Let’s not place all of the blame on no vest. The shooter clearly took a shot at something he didn’t identify
We call them the orange army! A branch sways and they open fire.

The best is after 4 o'clock when they get the itch to fire a few rounds.

Brownslave688

Thought police.

If you suck at kicking as compared to others on the same level, what does gender have to do with it?
Not sure how sucking breaks down a barrier either. I’d actually argue the opposite.

If old white guys wanted to keep blacks out of baseball they should have gotten 4-5 blacks they knew couldn’t hang in the majors.

Then you say see they can’t play. Probably would have gotten themselves another decade of all white baseball

Wally

Not sure how sucking breaks down a barrier either. I’d actually argue the opposite.

If old white guys wanted to keep blacks out of baseball they should have gotten 4-5 blacks they knew couldn’t hang in the majors.

Then you saw see they can’t play. Probably would have gotten themselves another decade of all white baseball
Get a gal that can boot it inside the 10 every time. What coach isn't recruiting her?