By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Do women still feel like this :censored2: isn’t possible for them? Hillary ran last time and almost won. MANY and I mean MANY people thought Tulsi Gabbard was the best person for the job this year. To be truthful I would be more embarrassed as a woman about Kamala. She achieved nothing. She for the part (like so many cabinet members) because she met their agenda. She was a black female. Nothing else mattered. These people are being played like a fiddle and can’t see it. It’s sad.
A0AA3C2B-009F-4726-843B-39E039BD208A.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Do women still feel like this * isn’t possible for them? Hillary ran last time and almost won. MANY and I mean MANY people thought Tulsi Gabbard was the best person for the job this year. To be truthful I would be more embarrassed as a woman about Kamala. She achieved nothing. She for the part (like so many cabinet members) because she met their agenda. She was a black female. Nothing else mattered. These people are being played like a fiddle and can’t see it. It’s sad. View attachment 325748
People allow themselves to be played because in their minds, whatever it takes and whomever, to reach that point. Qualifications are irrelevant. Look at all the Biden appointees.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

oldngray

nowhere special
Not to mention the victims of the crimes who might have to see the criminals on the streets. Imagine being a rape victim and seeing your rapist every day in your neighborhood.
What are the odds of those people committing more crimes while they are still on the streets? Or would you get banned on social media for asking that question?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
39DAD2A0-E0C5-4B0A-89D4-43FA93E624D4.jpeg

This is fascinating to me. They’re putting in a solar farm on my route. Yesterday I watched this machine pound a few of the supports in the ground. There were only about ten in then. I wonder how many hours the machine saves and how long it would have previously taken to put them all in the ground. The place is huge.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
View attachment 325813

This is fascinating to me. They’re putting in a solar farm on my route. Yesterday I watched this machine pound a few of the supports in the ground. There were only about ten in then. I wonder how many hours the machine saves and how long it would have previously taken to put them all in the ground. The place is huge.
I will be getting something similar this summer when I redo my fencing.