By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
34C0F80A-3B30-4187-910F-85AF5228E55E.png

Good morning!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
45E33608-D40C-46BD-A583-FA46150FF9DE.jpeg

Some of the driveways I go down it’s like driving into the jungle and I get the thought that if it wasn’t for GPS on my truck, I could disappear here and no one would ever find me. I just went down one of those where there were random things, like a mannequin wearing a red Santa jacket, and then I saw this with vultures all over it. Kind of disturbing.

The man who lived there was maybe in his 60s with greasy hair half way down his back and a nasty beard half way down his stomach, hardly any teeth and wearing a ball cap and a Hawaiian shirt. Looked like quite the character.

542thruNthru

View attachment 334007
Some of the driveways I go down it’s like driving into the jungle and I get the thought that if it wasn’t for GPS on my truck, I could disappear here and no one would ever find me. I just went down one of those where there were random things, like a mannequin wearing a red Santa jacket, and then I saw this with vultures all over it. Kind of disturbing.

The man who lived there was maybe in his 60s with greasy hair half way down his back and a nasty beard half way down his stomach, hardly any teeth and wearing a ball cap and a Hawaiian shirt. Looked like quite the character.
And you guys talk trash about CA!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
View attachment 334007

Looks like a gator tail in the bush.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
View attachment 334007

typical south Floridian