By Invitation Only

rod

Retired 22 years

Remember when people like this were considered mentally ill? Now they’re nonbinary and have news articles written about them. Lol.
In the 70's,80's and 90's we had we had a great big (like twelve-3 story buildings) nut hut complex . Half the town worked at the :State Hospital" and made good money. Then the government decide that smaller group homes were better and leveled everyone of those big beautiful brick buildings. Nothing there now but a field. . Today we have a "group home" on every block it seems and the town is crawling with crazies.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Is the worst flooding near @Wally ?
In Jersey, probably yes. We caught the tail end here, it was cloudy and humid til about 4pm then all hell broke lose. Some spots in Montgomery county which is right across the River from me got over 7 inches of rain all day. The front was right along the Delaware all day.

oldngray

nowhere special
In Jersey, probably yes. We caught the tail end here, it was cloudy and humid til about 4pm then all hell broke lose. Some spots in Montgomery county which is right across the River from me got over 7 inches of rain all day. The front was right along the Delaware all day.
It rained hard here for a couple of hours but then quickly cleared up.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Rained here most of the day….got about 5-6” of rain

oldngray

nowhere special
Philly

1-philly.jpg