By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

This site is starting to become no fun. Pretty much the only active threads now are bickering over political crap or the vaccines. What happen to keeping those things in Current Events?
giphy-37.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
It's getting to the point where I'm longing for peak just so some seasonal will come on and start a thread. Lol

Half these guys don't even post on other threads just the same hateful or trolling crap.

It used to be a newbie could ask a simple question and actually get an honest answer. Not all the snark like now. And, it all seems to come from the same crowd.

oldngray

nowhere special
A Missouri boy fatally shot an alleged thief with an arrow after catching the man trying to steal a tractor on a family friend’s property, authorities said Tuesday.

@Brownslave688 @silverbullet2893

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
This site is starting to become no fun. Pretty much the only active threads now are bickering over political crap or the vaccines. What happen to keeping those things in Current Events?
View attachment 353091
Totally true except I find it to be everywhere not just this site. Everything is politicized. It’s soooo crazy. Accept that there is more than one opinion and not much you’re gonna do about changing politics you disagree with. Then go watch a movie or a ballgame and :censored2:ing relax. People are nuts.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Totally true except I find it to be everywhere not just this site. Everything is politicized. It’s soooo crazy. Accept that there is more than one opinion and not much you’re gonna do about changing politics you disagree with. Then go watch a movie or a ballgame and :censored2:ing relax. People are nuts.
The site was fun when every thread would dissolve into chaos and eventually be shut down.