By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That is when I get up to pee and go back to bed.
waterfall-water.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My daughters and I were in a Marshall’s store earlier at the register and the cashier asked if we wanted bags. We’re looking at each other like, Why wouldn’t we want bags? My oldest being my child and a smart ass says, Yes, because how else are we going to get the things out of here. Come to find out, in that county they charge 5¢ for bags. I guess that’s their contribution to protecting the environment. Lol.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My daughters and I were in a Marshall’s store earlier at the register and the cashier asked if we wanted bags. We’re looking at each other like, Why wouldn’t we want bags? My oldest being my child and a smart ass says, Yes, because how else are we going to get the things out of here. Come to find out, in that county they charge 5¢ for bags. I guess that’s their contribution to protecting the environment. Lol.

Same way in L.A. I was at the liquor store and I said almost the same thing your daughter said

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No bags in my state now. The supermarkets are making money selling the reusable bags that will end up in the landfill.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No bags in my state now. The supermarkets are making money selling the reusable bags that will end up in the landfill.
I actually try to use reusable bags for the grocery store already because they always use way too many plastic bags. I guess if they ever pass a law where I live requiring reusable bags I’ll use those everywhere else too.