By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Let me guess. He bought you the shot. ;)
He bought me multiple shots. Lol. I’m SO glad I told him to wait til he was sober. The s hit hit the fan. I sat by myself for awhile while I sobered up. I went back to the bar where everyone else was and they told me some drama happened. Come to find out, the sup who tried to get me in his hotel room got punched by one of his employees in front of the hotel where we were, and was passed out on the front steps. Cops and rescue squad were called. They took him away. The sup whose party it was said that guy had slapped his younger sister on her butt so she left. We are guessing the guy who punched him did it because he might have also said something to his girlfriend. Drama! I’m not used to this. Lol.

Gonna be awkward at work.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

He bought me multiple shots. Lol. I’m SO glad I told him to wait til he was sober. The s hit hit the fan. I sat by myself for awhile while I sobered up. I went back to the bar where everyone else was and they told me some drama happened. Come to find out, the sup who tried to get me in his hotel room got punched by one of his employees in front of the hotel where we were, and was passed out on the front steps. Cops and rescue squad were called. They took him away. The sup whose party it was said that guy had slapped his younger sister on her butt so she left. We are guessing the guy who punched him did it because he might have also said something to his girlfriend. Drama! I’m not used to this. Lol.

Gonna be awkward at work.
Damn... the airlines know how to party! What is the "rescue squad"?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Damn... the airlines know how to party! What is the "rescue squad"?
It was crazy! The sup whose party it was was saying, I’m going to destroy him for touching my sister. And then there’s the thing with the guy’s employee punching him out. Gonna get ugly for the next few days. He’s probably going to get fired.

542thruNthru

It was crazy! The sup whose party it was was saying, I’m going to destroy him for touching my sister. And then there’s the thing with the guy’s employee punching him out. Gonna get ugly for the next few days. He’s probably going to get fired.
I've known guys like that. Can't stand them. I've had my fair share of confrontation with them myself.

542thruNthru

Let's do this @Waour?

When you coming out?

Attachments

• 20221105_172832.jpg
    20221105_172832.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 31

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Doesn't matter where their from , honey. Florida is the porta potty of the US.😂
“they’re”.

Now that’s hysterical. Last I heard, LA and SF literally have people crapping in the streets and residents having to walk around it like land mines. I have never had to walk around or over crap on a sidewalk in all the time I’ve lived here.

MAKAVELI

“they’re”.

Now that’s hysterical. Last I heard, LA and SF literally have people crapping in the streets and residents having to walk around it like land mines. I have never had to walk around or over crap on a sidewalk in all the time I’ve lived here.
The hurricanes and tornadoes clean up the the streets for y'all. Lol