By Invitation Only

rod

Retired 22 years
We pay people to do that sort of thing out here in the flyover states
When we built our house in 2004 all the outside window trim and facia and exterior doors are metal clad. I used factory stained Hardy Board (cement siding). The garage doors are metal. The front deck is made out of that composite stuff. In the 18 years we have lived here I repainted 2 of the outside doors once. Now if I would have been smart and not built the river-side deck out of cedar I would have an almost maintenance free exterior. NEVER BUILD A CEDAR DECK unless you like staining every 3 or 4 years.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
When we built our house in 2004 all the outside window trim and facia and exterior doors are metal clad. I used factory stained Hardy Board (cement siding). The garage doors are metal. The front deck is made out of that composite stuff. In the 18 years we have lived here I repainted 2 of the outside doors once. Now if I would have been smart and not built the river-side deck out of cedar I would have an almost maintenance free exterior. NEVER BUILD A CEDAR DECK unless you like staining every 3 or 4 years.

Brick house and Trex decks
Screw the rest

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Go decorate your palm tree
42EC6E20-255D-4911-AF39-7EF99F507C03.jpeg

This is the look I’m going to be going for. :)