By Invitation Only

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
20240127_190635.jpg

@Covemastah

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
0D049B34-1650-4D98-9B58-478F5094E157.jpeg

You know how you’ll see something and think, no one will ever believe me if I don’t take a picture… I’m sitting at a light near a gas station and see two homeless guys camped out behind the gas station. One goes in the bathroom (no door hanging) proceeds to pull his pants down to take a crap. I’m like, WTH? Had to take that picture. They’ve since added pallets to make an outdoor room. Lol.

Thebrownblob

View attachment 467313

You know how you’ll see something and think, no one will ever believe me if I don’t take a picture… I’m sitting at a light near a gas station and see two homeless guys camped out behind the gas station. One goes in the bathroom (no door hanging) proceeds to pull his pants down to take a crap. I’m like, WTH? Had to take that picture. They’ve since added pallets to make an outdoor room. Lol.
@MECH-II

542thruNthru

View attachment 467313

At least it's not on the side walk.