oldngray

nowhere special
View attachment 475545

Let the St. Patty’s drinking begin!
367.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
F599431E-2AC2-422E-85E5-1379886C585E.jpeg

Remember when your teachers said there is no such thing as a stupid question? They lied. This post is proof. I saw this on the FedEx employees Facebook page. Part of me thinks this person HAS to be trolling, but the other part of me thinks that people are so dumb now it might be an actual legit question. Lol.

Last edited:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Love how the media are all maritime experts now & assuming everything , was a major malfunction, these people , captain & tug boat pilots are pros , they media will overreact anything to make a bigger story ,, I feel bad for the victims , crew and tug pilots ,,

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What else were you showing the “kids” at work you sexy cougar?
I show them all kinds of things. I’m trying to open their minds and broaden their horizons. Lol. Mostly music. They love coming in my office to see what the music of the day is. Then there is food. So many times I’ve brought in things they’ve never tried before. It amazes me how so many people live in a bubble.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I show them all kinds of things. I’m trying to open their minds and broaden their horizons. Lol. Mostly music. They love coming in my office to see what the music of the day is. Then there is food. So many times I’ve brought in things they’ve never tried before. It amazes me how so many people live in a bubble.
I’m sooooo jelly.

542thruNthru

You have an office! I didn't realize you've gone white collar on us.

howard-wolowitz-big-bang-theory.gif