By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No EDD again today on a day everyone was swamped to begin with. We don’t need anymore drivers though. Everything is good.

We only have 2 more routes up for bid next week than we have cover drivers available to run them.

542thruNthru

No EDD again today on a day everyone was swamped to begin with. We don’t need anymore drivers though. Everything is good.

We only have 2 more routes up for bid next week than we have cover drivers available to run them.
Put 3 grievances for my 8hr requests on his desk just now when he did not approve them. Also put 2 more 8hr requests on his desk lol.

542thruNthru

Get this message every morning. I'm not calling anyone! Lol
sketch-1600275707129.jpg

542thruNthru

Wouldn’t it be simpler to tell him before you leave the building?
Yes it would and thats usually what you do if you know you have too much air. Problem is we deliver ground also so driver's try and del ground with air or big bulk stops while delivering air. That's when they run into a issue. Also the other occasional problem like traffic/construction/security and whatever else.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

@1BROWNWRENCH do you have your guns locked and loaded? How far are the fires from you?
Very close. That Antifa DB was right in my town. Bayonet is on. Anyone dressed allnin black with a mask on the shoulder of the highway should be shot on sight.

Last edited: