C.I.R.—A Handy Guide

MC0493

Just did the training for this today and we're supposed to officially start next week but the option was in the diad today so i tried it out. Seems pretty decent so far but obviously some issues i had read about on here. It's kind of awkward asking for someones last name but not having them sign.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Just did the training for this today and we're supposed to officially start next week but the option was in the diad today so i tried it out. Seems pretty decent so far but obviously some issues i had read about on here. It's kind of awkward asking for someones last name but not having them sign.
Who cares.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We also went live yesterday. I had a few pkgs designated CIR but was unable to use that function because of other non-CIR pkgs for the same stop.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We also went live yesterday. I had a few pkgs designated CIR but was unable to use that function because of other non-CIR pkgs for the same stop.

We have had it (CIR) for several days now and I have to admit that I like it, even though I disagree with it.

Received my first "concern" based on CIR-----customer called in and said that I forged his name. On car told me not to worry about it and that he would call the customer tomorrow morning.

I am not going to take the time to educate each and every customer over a service change that I disagree with.

tourists24

We have had it (CIR) for several days now and I have to admit that I like it, even though I disagree with it.

Received my first "concern" based on CIR-----customer called in and said that I forged his name. On car told me not to worry about it and that he would call the customer tomorrow morning.

I am not going to take the time to educate each and every customer over a service change that I disagree with.
How do you forge a release?

barnyard

KTM rider
I did the training for this yesterday and we go live next week. I have already had 2 say that I was to NEVER leave something without a signature. And what do we do about schools and churches that we already have SDNs for?? I get a signature when someone is there, but it no one is around and I can get to the mailroom, I have SDNs to cover it.

PACNW

I did the training for this yesterday and we go live next week. I have already had 2 say that I was to NEVER leave something without a signature. And what do we do about schools and churches that we already have SDNs for?? I get a signature
when someone is there, but it no one is around and I can get to the mailroom, I have SDNs to cover it.

We were told these kinds of stops would be unchanged. Still use SDN and it will not go against your CIR percent effective. That seems to be the case so far.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I did the training for this yesterday and we go live next week. I have already had 2 say that I was to NEVER leave something without a signature. And what do we do about schools and churches that we already have SDNs for?? I get a signature when someone is there, but it no one is around and I can get to the mailroom, I have SDNs to cover it.

CIR will replace the SDN's.

Businesses do not have the ability to "opt out".