Call ins

542thruNthru

Had a 2 day call in and a 3 day call in in the last 6 months. That’s it. I work hard and always do what they ask of me. I was legitimately sick and it could not be avoided. No other call ins other than the ones I’ve told you about

So you called in 2 days in a row and then 3 days in a row is what you're saying?

If that's true then you only have 2 occurrences. I wouldn't stress about it.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I was at work about to leave and start my route for the day when I received a call from my wife about a family emergency. I spoke with the center manager and told him what was going on and told him I needed to leave and deal with the situation. He said ok but when I checked my time card it showed “called in”. Is it a call in if I was technically at work and didn’t actually call in?

While it may not technically be a "call in," since you did not "call in," there is no other code to use for your absence.

You may have showed up, but you were not able to work.

It is up to your center manager. He could have marked you as scheduled off and given you a break since it was a family emergency, but he did not have to.

He marked you as called in since you were not able to do your job and you went home.

CitizenTruth

I was at work about to leave and start my route for the day when I received a call from my wife about a family emergency. I spoke with the center manager and told him what was going on and told him I needed to leave and deal with the situation. He said ok but when I checked my time card it showed “called in”. Is it a call in if I was technically at work and didn’t actually call in?
You should be paid time worked if you were already on the clock, you did not call in, you punched in and had to leave for a emergency, stuff happens, family first, they don't care about you, no one does. Take care of yourself first here, always

Mr. Marshall

I'm guessing there are other attendance issues than just these two occurrences as I could do that and wouldn't even be questioned as I tend to only call in every five years or so. But if I did get sick they certainly wouldn't fire for a 2 and a 3 day illness within 7 months.