Can management give you warning letters for too many olccs?

chris45

I've never heard this before, our managers switched around and she gave me an olcc for a break in the last hour...followed with the comment "2 or 3 more and I'm giving you a letter that's how I operate"

So how true is this?

dezguy

I've never heard this before, our managers switched around and she gave me an olcc for a break in the last hour...followed with the comment "2 or 3 more and I'm giving you a letter that's how I operate"

So how true is this?
Take your breaks and give her 2 or 3 dex01 or rdl's. When she questions you about it, tell her "that's the way I operate."

dezguy

Our PM package handler has been here for a couple of years. Hella hot. Not sure how she puts up with all of us buttholes here.
I'm just saying, if I were that hot, I wouldn't be dealing with the bs at fedex. Told her to hang out downtown and find a rich dude to take care of her.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

So how true is this?

They don't give you warning letters for "too many" OLCCs. You would get a warning letter for continuing to violate break policy after being told on multiple occasions not to do so.

Oldfart

So how true is this?
Why did you have a break violation? You never said

Maui

In CA that is pretty much required. 2 OLCCs for break violation and 3rd one in a year is a warning letter. At least it was in my district.

Just take your break and do it before the last hour.

chris45

Why did you have a break violation? You never said

Im a pm swing but I come in(by choice) around 8am 3-5days a week to help on AMs

So they gave me an absurd amount of deliveries (~60, they usually just give me p1s, i take a break then I come back and grab missorts if I need to b4 my route but whatever) and we left about an hour and a half late(it was about 930), and I had to be back at 1230 to get the deliveries the usual guy does(like 30)for a route I dont know...and yeah I didnt take any break because I got done around 1 maybe later and then was running late on everything because I didnt leave the building till about 2..and I got back at about 845pm, offloaded my truck and went on break shortly after to avoid hours violation which would be at 10

I told her this and shes like I dont care!

I couldnt even tell her that night because well, shes a "mid day manager" so she leaves at 4 and my old one runs pretty much everything

I could have taken my hour break,been back an hour later and then :censored2:ed up everything because the sort ends before 9 but apparently I didnt make the right call here

chris45

I'm just saying, if I were that hot, I wouldn't be dealing with the bs at fedex. Told her to hang out downtown and find a rich dude to take care of her.

My old station did have ONE girl, I drank with her a few times after work on a friday night..talked to her often...but like most FedEx people she ended up being weird and after I transferred I had to block her and that was that

My new station is :sick::sick::sick::sick: