Can you actually be forced to wear a mask in the building indefinitely?

Dumbo

Screenshot_20220127-161456.png

Massive amount of truckers starting to arrive in Ottawa in protest of the vaccine mandate.

Justin Tredau fled the city under the guise of a NEGATIVE covid test but said he will be working from home to be safe. Lol.

They are expecting hundreds of thousands and I think they plan on a complete blockade of roads.

Freedom will always win in the end against tyrants.

Screenshot_20220127-161659.png

Dumbo

We have been trying to teach our kids to stand up and push back against the nonsense in schools. Getting that teacher fired wouldn't really accomplish anything, they'd pretty much have to fire the entire faculty, at every school, all the way up to the stuperintendant. We figure that not becoming compliant, obedient drones would have the most impact in a system designed to create compliant, obedient drones. Man have my kids had plenty of opportunities to push back.

My wife is on the school education foundation and we got a school board member removed on a technical legal issue since she wanted to force masks in our school for all kids. Did we target her? Yes we did. We fight back against tyranny and never ever tell us how to parent our kids.

Another teacher at my kids school was telling my son that everyone should be vaccinated and if you don't you are selfish. We went to the superintendent and said from now on our kid will be carrying a phone and recording all conversations like that and we will take action against any and all teachers who spout inappropriate nonsense to our children.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
My wife is on the school education foundation and we got a school board member removed on a technical legal issue since she wanted to force masks in our school for all kids. Did we target her? Yes we did. We fight back against tyranny and never ever tell us how to parent our kids.

Another teacher at my kids school was telling my son that everyone should be vaccinated and if you don't you are selfish. We went to the superintendent and said from now on our kid will be carrying a phone and recording all conversations like that and we will take action against any and all teachers who spout inappropriate nonsense to our children.

We took our issues with the masks up through the formal process, all the way to the school board. No one cared. We did end up pulling our kids from school for their health. My point is, the entire school system is on board, so targeting one teacher saying things we don't like wouldn't accomplish anything. Filing formal complaints against the district didn't accomplish anything. Our last option (aside from wasting tens of thousands of dollars taking the matter up in an unfriendly court) was to remove our kids, and take the funding away from the district, so we did.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
We took our issues with the masks up through the formal process, all the way to the school board. No one cared. We did end up pulling our kids from school for their health. My point is, the entire school system is on board, so targeting one teacher saying things we don't like wouldn't accomplish anything. Filing formal complaints against the district didn't accomplish anything. Our last option (aside from wasting tens of thousands of dollars taking the matter up in an unfriendly court) was to remove our kids, and take the funding away from the district, so we did.
So you were deemed to be an outspoken micro-minority and were put in check and took your ball (and kids) and went home?

....perfect.

Screenshot_20220127-222625_Google.jpg

Last edited:

quad decade guy

Except here, they still take your money....even if you don't have kids. In or out of school.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you were deemed to be an outspoken micro-minority and were put in check and took your ball (and kids) and went home?

....perfect.

View attachment 369994

wilberforce15

I'm sure that is crippling their budget.
Oh they despise homeschooling, primarily because they get hit by head count funding problems

That's why the propaganda against it so strong. They don't want competition.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm sure that is crippling their budget.

Sure, not with the federal government paying schools to abuse kids. All the government piggies are still lined up at the trough, getting plenty fat. I realize you probably don't recognize the word that I'm going to use, so if you need me to explain further, feel free to ask. We did it for the principle. I'm sure you're willing to sacrifice your children at the altar of authority, I am not.

quad decade guy

Sure, not with the federal government paying schools to abuse kids. All the government piggies are still lined up at the trough, getting plenty fat. I realize you probably don't recognize the word that I'm going to use, so if you need me to explain further, feel free to ask. We did it for the principle. I'm sure you're willing to sacrifice your children at the altar of authority, I am not.
Bravo!

Liberal.....at ANY cost.......any cost.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I realize you probably don't recognize the word that I'm going to use, so if you need me to explain further, feel free to ask. We did it for the principle. I'm sure you're willing to sacrifice your children at the altar of authority, I am not.
Ironically enough, this virus does not care about your principles.

and in the end you may actually end up sacrificing your children to a global-wide pandemic as a result of your commitment to fringe science, partisan politics and unfortunate paranoia.

I hope you get lucky and that doesn't happen.

Ironically enough, this virus does not care about your principles.

and in the end you may actually end up sacrificing your children to a global-wide pandemic as a result of your commitment to fringe science, partisan politics and unfortunate paranoia.

I hope you get lucky and that doesn't happen.
And vaccinated I'm thankful to God that my children are grown up and they're not have to make decision to get them vaccinated

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And vaccinated I'm thankful to God that my children are grown up and they're not have to make decision to get them vaccinated
I spent no time thinking about it.

I let the doctor that has been caring for them since they were infants guide that decision.

....while I concentrate on what I know.

It's been a good system, one I hope my children ultimately adopt.