Can you actually be forced to wear a mask in the building indefinitely?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It's truly amazing how anybody can say this when most of it originated prior to Biden being elected?

Sorry, but these are not partisan issues.

Yes, the establishment is not partisan. Biden just happens to be the figurehead of the establishment at the moment.

All experts agreed that masks didn't work, then, the next day they started lying and say they did, with no new evidence, only new polling data.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Mask "science" found a way to bow to public opinion right when Biden was experiencing a crisis of public opinion on that issue.

The timing is perfect and science always finds a way to confirm whatever Biden needs.
CDC switched the guidance from hand sanitizer to face masks in the summer of 2020 and has been mandated predominantly at the state level since.

Partisan politics had nothing to do with it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yes, the establishment is not partisan. Biden just happens to be the figurehead of the establishment at the moment.

All experts agreed that masks didn't work, then, the next day they started lying and say they did, with no new evidence, only new polling data.
Biden has been only President barely a year and the guidance and mandates for hand sanitizer, masks and social distancing fluid since early 2020 (as anyone should expect), with masks being involved since mid-2020.

....and mostly regulated at the State level.

When you try and pin it on Biden it shows your true agenda, to further a partisan agenda, which is ridiculous.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Biden has been only President barely a year and the guidance and mandates for hand sanitizer, masks and social distancing fluid since early 2020 (as anyone should expect), with masks being involved since mid-2020.

....and mostly regulated at the State level.

When you try and pin it on Biden it shows your true agenda, to further a partisan agenda, which is ridiculous.

I'm not pinning it on Biden. Pedo Joe has no problem revealing his incompetence and senility for the world to see without Covid. Though he may not have caused the problems, he's sure not fixing them. Anyone blaming Biden for anything is just using him as shorthand for the established systems of control in the government, for which he is the figurehead. That is as I explained before, and you clearly didn't understand, which is a common theme in your responses.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
For a wide variety of reasons that have developed as we progressed through the unknown variables and stages associated with a "novel virus" and pandemic.

There was nothing novel about how this virus spread, but they decided to throw out all knowledge and understanding about how to deal with airborne, respiratory illness causing viruses and pretend like we didn't have over a hundred years of data to inform their decisions. Instead they went with experimental techniques dreamed up by a 15-year-old kid for a science fair project.

The experts who used the actual epidemiological and virological knowledge and understanding were actively and intentionally smeared as fringe disinformation spreaders. If the "mainstream" "experts" knew what they were doing, it wasn't fighting a virus.

Is UPS ever gonna drop this mask charade or because they make money shipping them with the Chinese in sweatshops at pennies on the dollar it’s gonna be permanent political theatre ?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
48375_u1dpmcu6fwcppdm.jpeg

Imabear

the only people wearing them still are people who want to hide their faces for various reasons. Skin issues , makeup, insecurities. The others are still far right wack jobs who are virtue signaling.