Can you turn off telematics?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Its also why I laugh when people put the info notice on the monitor. If it was really a camera do you think UPS would allow that... I mean come on.
Haha. Dude I always thought the same thing and then got a new p6 for my route.
Ask me if I put a sticker over the camera lens...

Rubber Puckies

Actually there's another way...

Play with your diad..

You will find it.

AND!!!!!!!!!!!

They will call you about an hour later to "correct the prompt"...

0*Qs17rFSyHBz8pbkr
I believe you are referring to turning off the radio.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Its a sensor. To tell if it's night or day for auto dimming.
If it’s not. I’m calling Alex Jones 😎
I think it’s just a product of the utter lack of trust between management and drivers
Honestly, all they’d see is me cussing out crappy drivers when they come close to ending my life anyway

clean hairy

Originally it was designed for automotive to keep up with engine temps and oil pressure, although our shop didn't seem to pay attention to that. UPS realize a few extra sensors could easily be added to the system to show driver behavior so those got added. At the same time, we were told that cars couldn't be modified in anyway for warranty issues, so they pulled the cig lighters out so we couldn't charge our phones and radios.
When they ask why you did not answer your phone.
"I have to turn it off at times during the day since I have no means to keep the battery charged!"

Made brown

Do those gps jammers work? It would probably be an instant termination but im just wondering.
I don't think they are even legal in the USA.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The Geotab is the GPS isn't it? I was thinking more about all the dumb bulkhead door and seatbelt data.
There are 2 separate connectors for those items. Most mechanics will secure them with zip ties to prevent tampering. Plus Autotel will show when they quit working, so it will be pretty obvious what is going on.