Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
No one can be that stupid.
I never said I was gonna ignore you.
I said you will end up like me numbnuts.
Did you parents have any kids that survived childbirth?
That's cool. I may have read too much into it. I can admit it if I am wrong.

If the other team gets tired of me scoring points and pulls their defense because they are tired of it looking so bad - that is fine with me. I'll run up the score all day long.

I am starting to get the hang of this though: numbnuts and "did your parents have any kids that survived childbirth" are not disparaging or personal attacks. I don't mind, don't get me wrong. Just learning the rules. I mean, we all play by the same ones, right?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Science man bad.
1613285077367.jpg

floridays

If the other team gets tired of me scoring points and pulls their defense because they are tired of it looking so bad - that is fine with me. I'll run up the score all day long.

I am starting to get the hang of this though: numbnuts and "did your parents have any kids that survived childbirth" are not disparaging or personal attacks. I don't mind, don't get me wrong. Just learning the rules. I mean, we all play by the same ones, right?
It was no attack, my observation is you are brain dead, you don't think, you are here only to irritate.
I understand irritation, I do it frequently, I also offer a fact or two every once and awhile. The facts are received more frequently by the living and not brain dead. I'd have a hard time here too trying to sell the :poop: you're peddling. I'm the nice guy.

Last edited:

floridays

Try reading the written word, not making it say what you want it to say.

Last edited:

vantexan

Seriously, it doesn't matter what you think. Typical of thee kind of "thought" going on in the New Republicans. You guys seem to think you can change facts by just believing something else.

Guess what? Newt Gingrich and Kelly Anne Conway are taking advantage of your lack of analytical skills.

Its not too late,

Library Card! Get one today.
With all that the Biden team is doing you want to cast aspersions on Republicans? If you think what they're doing is good for the country, and are wondering who's drinking the Kool-Aid, look in the mirror.

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
With all that the Biden team is doing you want to cast aspersions on Republicans? If you think what they're doing is good for the country, and are wondering who's drinking the Kool-Aid, look in the mirror.
One one hand, we have what the pro-Trump thought guides say the Democrats are doing.

And then there's the truth as I amply proved to @DriveInDriveOut in the coronavirus thread.

floridays

One one hand, we have what the pro-Trump thought guides say the Democrats are doing.

And then there's the truth as I amply proved to @DriveInDriveOut in the coronavirus thread.
Actually not, unless you are going to continue to be brain dead, think for yourself, where do you think Biden's (his handlers) policies will end.

That is a serious question, where do you think the current policy will end?

I'm sure I'm giving you more credit than I should, surprise me.

Until then lets here your first thoughts.

vantexan

Really? I'm talking about everything they're doing. Let's start with illegal immigrants. Want to tell us what they're actually doing instead of what we're supposedly being told? Let's talk energy policies. How about our commitment to defend Taiwan? Biden said the other day at that CNN townhall that the Chinese mass incarceration of Uighurs is a cultural thing. Really? How come his coronavirus vaccine rollout isn't more effective and his administration has backed away from earlier statements of how they were going to do it so much better? We can go on quite a ways with this and he's just over a month in. Y'all want to spend 4+ years lying and ragging on Trump then you'd better come up with the goods. Not seeing it and your propaganda doesn't make it so.

vantexan

Really? I'm talking about everything they're doing. Let's start with illegal immigrants. Want to tell us what they're actually doing instead of what we're supposedly being told? Let's talk energy policies. How about our commitment to defend Taiwan? Biden said the other day at that CNN townhall that the Chinese mass incarceration of Uighurs is a cultural thing. Really? How come his coronavirus vaccine rollout isn't more effective and his administration has backed away from earlier statements of how they were going to do it so much better? We can go on quite a ways with this and he's just over a month in. Y'all want to spend 4+ years lying and ragging on Trump then you'd better come up with the goods. Not seeing it and your propaganda doesn't make it so.
My post is technically about the cancel culture. The mob that runs Twitter for example won't allow any opinion on the above questions that aren't the official Biden/Democratic point of view. To say anything negative about what Biden is doing is to be cancelled. If you say you're against abortion, boys playing in girl's sports, an open border and amnesty, anything conservative and they try to shut you down. You have the people running Twitter cancelling conservative accounts while they allow ragging on Rush Limbaugh's passing. The cancel culture is the double standard of saying they're an open platform for all to participate, but only approved ideology is allowed.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My post is technically about the cancel culture. The mob that runs Twitter for example won't allow any opinion on the above questions that aren't the official Biden/Democratic point of view. To say anything negative about what Biden is doing is to be cancelled. If you say you're against abortion, boys playing in girl's sports, an open border and amnesty, anything conservative and they try to shut you down. You have the people running Twitter cancelling conservative accounts while they allow ragging on Rush Limbaugh's passing. The cancel culture is the double standard of saying they're an open platform for all to participate, but only approved ideology is allowed.
Any questioning of mask wearing got one canceled on various platforms even though the science isn't clear on the left's position. Even mentioning evidence to the contrary gets you cancelled.

When you boil things down, it's just a way of controlling the narrative. If you study history, bad things happen when that is the norm.

It will be fine

This is objectively not true. This is the problem with this issue. It’s mostly made up nonsense for right wingers to get upset about.