Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Did he say that or did he say it’s a possibility that we do? I’d be surprised if he’s made a definitive statement on the issue.

I think I saw him say that the evidence that we live in a simulation is stronger than not. I took a little cheeky liberty in presenting his take, both to be funny and to show that the idea is not just supported by two trans sisters who made a movie.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
u dont think rebellion is the way to go?

It depends on the tactics and strategies. An open, violent rebellion at this point would be ill-advised. Anyone who was even standing near an FBI led and instigated pretend insurrection is being held in indefinite solitary confinement without hope of a speedy trial.

rickyb

It depends on the tactics and strategies. An open, violent rebellion at this point would be ill-advised. Anyone who was even standing near an FBI led and instigated pretend insurrection is being held in indefinite solitary confinement without hope of a speedy trial.
your right violent rebellion is probably the wrong way to go right now.

rickyb

I didn’t post a thread about the “cancel culture” before now because I naively/stupidly thought it would go away. As more and more people and things are being canceled though, I guess it needs its own thread.

For some reason, some people are unable to reason in their minds that things that happened a long time ago are not going to be the same as the current “woke culture” and should be either canceled or whitewashed. The latest thing to be found offensive or “canceled”, is The Muppet Show.
BEP cant write songs like "lets get retarded" bc opneeds will get all offended with her cancel culture

rickyb

Believing passiveness or speech can literally be violence is a sickness.
1658377239065.png