Can't decide to vote yes or no

tadpole

But people like you are the problem. Hope you end up fired, someday, and the union won't get you your job back.
Well that wasn’t very nice. I support you continuing to get your raises. If a catch up raise was in the proposed contract, I’d support it. But since it’s not, it’s not a dealbreaker for me. They’re not trying to take anything away from you. Just giving more to new hires, which is necessary.

Well that wasn’t very nice. I support you continuing to get your raises. If a catch up raise was in the proposed contract, I’d support it. But since it’s not, it’s not a dealbreaker for me. They’re not trying to take anything away from you. Just giving more to new hires, which is necessary.
Actually that number might be too low, just like the last contract. The federal minimum wage is going up for businesses that do business with them.

born2Bwild

In conference call was said 22.4 could be used preload driving or driving and sort. This is affirming my decision for no vote because I don’t want to start @ 11 or 12 and be out there til 8 or 9 delivering on a straight time.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I’ No effing way UPS holds loads for Saturday. It makes no logical sense for ANYONE, so people should stop saying that it’s even a possibility, because it’s not.
We don't even try to get the nda delivered on time. Look what a massive failure the "on time network" was. I have no doubt UPS would hold or advance loads to be delivered by a cheaper employee. That's why the language is worded the way it is. Heck, look at the service guide. Nothing in it that guarantees ground by any reasonable time. Even of it did, the company has loopholes so they won't honor it. Look how much late air we have. 99% get no refund. Do you really think they give a rip about late ground?