Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Another driver that hates the job...but manages to drag his :censored2: to work everyday for a meager paycheck cause his 3rd wife doesn't want him home...

so poor belittled driver takes it out on management....blah, blah, blah...
Where does it say here that I hate my job ???
I’ve dragged my arse in for 30 peaks and I know the game well !!
Just because you pay a person 35$ an hour , doesn’t entitle you, or any one to belittle a guy who’s humped or dumped pkgs for 60 plus hrs a week ! And the divorce rate is high here I agree , luckily , still on wife # 1 , hope you can say the same ,,, bossman !!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Where does it say here that I hate my job ???
I’ve dragged my arse in for 30 peaks and I know the game well !!
Just because you pay a person 35$ an hour , doesn’t entitle you, or any one to belittle a guy who’s humped or dumped pkgs for 60 plus hrs a week ! And the divorce rate is high here I agree , luckily , still on wife # 1 , hope you can say the same ,,, bossman !!
"Canadian Rose "

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Another driver that hates the job...but manages to drag his :censored2: to work everyday for a meager paycheck cause his 3rd wife doesn't want him home...

so poor belittled driver takes it out on management....blah, blah, blah...
Yeah and that poor belittled driver has seen so called managers like you come and go.

At least the poor belittled driver can look in the mirror knowing there's more to life than dancing at the end of district puppet string.