Center manager positive, 2 drivers and a loader positive

UPSER1987

Went in to oms office yesterday to get Diad and punch in and must of been 10 drivers Hanging out in there talking. Went into ors office and same thing. These offices aren’t but 10x10 rooms. I’m tired of getting messages all day about safety by the safety committee member who stays in the building and management does not care nor does anything to promote a healthy and safe working environment. Anyone who thinks ups cares about them is sadly mistaken

That sounds more like people, not UPS, not caring about themselves or others. Can’t manage stupid.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Went in to oms office yesterday to get Diad and punch in and must of been 10 drivers Hanging out in there talking. Went into ors office and same thing. These offices aren’t but 10x10 rooms. I’m tired of getting messages all day about safety by the safety committee member who stays in the building and management does not care nor does anything to promote a healthy and safe working environment. Anyone who thinks ups cares about them is sadly mistaken

@Wally whats this

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Some wannabe crybaby?

upload_2020-4-5_19-35-25.png

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
WTH? Couldn't take the screen name Burrhead?

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
There were 6 maintenance men in our hub. In a 2 year period they fired 3 of them. 2 of the 3 were fired twice. They got their jobs back all 5 times. UPS wondered why the department had a bad attitude and the breakdowns tripled the next year.