Center not honoring 8 hour guarantee to drivers while using PVDs

Brownwind

DEMAND YOUR 8 HOURS CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYBODY

OH WAIT YOU GUYS WILL BE TRICKED BY YOUR CENTER MANAGER

CENTER MANAGER: YOU GUYS JUST WANT A FEW HOURS ON SATURDAY?!

SILLY DRIVERS: YAY SOUNDS GOOD DONT SCARE ME HEE HEE

IDIOTS …Like @Wally said we are our own worst enemy…
🧔‍♂️✊
Yep I agree.

Ruin my day NOPE not going to happen. But if I have to it’s Eight hours at a dollar a minute.

Realistically most of us won’t have the hours to even be able to show up so it’s a non issue.

657 Magnum

This morning the supervisors were begging drivers to take the day off work. There were so many routes cut because they're giving all of the work to the pvds and there ended up being extra drivers without routes. They had to give some of us pvd routes but then they stated that we couldn't get our 8 hour guarantee and once we were done we had to go home. Our Steward doesn't seem to be helpful and was wanting to come here to ask advice from you guys on how to proceed.
If you are a full time employee you are guaranteed 8, thats why its called 8 hour guarantee. You request your 8 once they say what they say, if they still say no go home. You file a grievance and get paid for ur 8. That simple

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They either have to lay you off or give you the 8.
layoffs are 1 day in advance and must be reported to the union hall and you would report to 2 part time shifts, seniority prevaling. Management loves to pretend like an RO and a layoff are the same thing to newer drivers.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
If you are a full time employee you are guaranteed 8, thats why its called 8 hour guarantee. You request your 8 once they say what they say, if they still say no go home. You file a grievance and get paid for ur 8. That simple
If you have to request, then its not a guarantee.

allahuakbar

She/Her
DEMAND YOUR 8 HOURS CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYBODY

OH WAIT YOU GUYS WILL BE TRICKED BY YOUR CENTER MANAGER

CENTER MANAGER: YOU GUYS JUST WANT A FEW HOURS ON SATURDAY?!

SILLY DRIVERS: YAY SOUNDS GOOD DONT SCARE ME HEE HEE

IDIOTS …Like @Wally said we are our own worst enemy…
🧔‍♂️✊
I’m not even working Xmas eve.

Nah
Hey @542thruNthru this @Keeping SAHM Satisfied guy is more offended by my post than you were.

Screenshot_2022-11-17-21-13-53-94_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg