central states question..

rrhogueiii

I get it man, you're just one of many that I keep finding, even in my center, that have been here for 20+ years and know the contract and your rights so minimally. We have a guy double dipping here, actively collecting his pension and working, who had no :censored2:ing idea that our pension (WCT) had nothing to do with the pension language in the contract. 29+ years and he has no idea how much vacation he's supposed to have.

I've never had any problems either, but I took the time to learn the processes in case I have an issue. Self-preservation man, no stew or ba will care about you as much as you care about you. Keep learning man, good luck.
👍🍺

rrhogueiii

I'm in The West man, I have no clue how you operate. Many times things are different throughout any region, local by local sometimes. Your BA is your best resource here.
👍
I'm in The West man, I have no clue how you operate. Many times things are different throughout any region, local by local sometimes. Your BA is your best resource here.
no,unless asked
I didn’t ask you a question, I said no way I’d wanna work here that long if it works for you fine. Personally, sounds like a nightmare
thank you but it hasn’t been a nightmare…if it was i would be long gone