CEO Carol Tomé loading a trailer

upschuck

No respect for her.

She could have gone undercover for an episode of Undercover Boss.
Then maybe.....
If anyone falls for that now...

Maybe the first year before the first episode was aired, but after that, a newbie followed by a camera crew, give them a sob story, maybe get something good at the end.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Definitely. It was a different time back then too. People are too soft, get offended over any little thing, and think they’re untouchable. Can’t even talk to them firmly, but polite without them crying about how their feelings get hurt.
Normal, straight, real, talk is not the hit of the day.
I seen this coming the last ten years I worked. I never dreamed it would be this bad. I knew companies were caving to it all also, but again, how deep this all went I never imagined.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Normal, straight, real, talk is not the hit of the day.
I seen this coming the last ten years I worked. I never dreamed it would be this bad. I knew companies were caving to it all also, but again, how deep this all went I never imagined.
Management hates me because I am a straight shooter when it comes to contract violations and tell things bluntly, but firm, and since most of the ones I deal with are part time supes, they’re really young and just entering the workforce. These kids, and the younger generation as a whole just never heard the word no in their lives and think it’s a personal attack against them.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Management hates me because I am a straight shooter when it comes to contract violations and tell things bluntly, but firm, and since most of the ones I deal with are part time supes, they’re really young and just entering the workforce. These kids, and the younger generation as a whole just never heard the word no in their lives and think it’s a personal attack against them.
That’s why they’re snowflakes

imjanedoe

banned slut
Pennies for UPS to install fans for every wall dock, sort, penn and other common work areas. Circulation is very much needed. It’s going to aid in preventing you from overheating. Any breeze outside of that trailer/package car feels like AC. The mechanics have every single fan blowing in their area. I can’t imagine without it considering how hot the cars come in to sit like baked potatoes.
Im pretty sure we lost a lot of accounts. Hello Fresh Blue Apron use their own personal vehicle drivers now. UPS let food get rotten during the pandemic. PVDs would ni1 stuff like that too. The heat makes Costco boxes leak like it could be window cleaner but now it’s a claim/service failure. Temperature control would make us more money and save lives.
Earlier start times would be nice for drivers.
Cut off all A/C in management offices. Dispatchers and on roads don’t need it if we don’t. Every Pt Sup and employee in the building is “cool solutions” trained and should suffice right.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I feel for you. I don't know if I could do it now.
I had my share of 90 day wonders.
Just be safe, do the methods, keep good notes.
They will treat you like you let them. The last 15 years I worked, they never said a word to me.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Pennies for UPS to install fans for every wall dock, sort, penn and other common work areas. Circulation is very much needed. It’s going to aid in preventing you from overheating. Any breeze outside of that trailer/package car feels like AC. The mechanics have every single fan blowing in their area. I can’t imagine without it considering how hot the cars come in to sit like baked potatoes.
Im pretty sure we lost a lot of accounts. Hello Fresh Blue Apron use their own personal vehicle drivers now. UPS let food get rotten during the pandemic. PVDs would ni1 stuff like that too. The heat makes Costco boxes leak like it could be window cleaner but now it’s a claim/service failure. Temperature control would make us more money and save lives.
Cut off all A/C in management offices. Dispatchers and on roads don’t need it if we don’t. Every Pt Sup and employee in the building is “cool solutions” trained and should suffice right.
EAF63713-F212-4DC5-A552-B7594EF837D3.gif

pkgdriver

Saw the usual ton of Hello Fresh at the center on Monday like usual. Never seen much Blue Apron.