Above10200

Ok!!! All is said and done!!!!! In a change of operations, if you are a bid route driver you can ether follow your route or give it up (which I did). Any routes that didn't get filled will go up for bid in your center, we opened a new center in gypsum, CO. Combining Glenwood and Silverthorne for eagle county, each center could only bid on there routes. You can bid on a route that has been vacated even if you vacated your route. They also only offered the fender driver positions to the people moving, but not the people who weren't changing opperations, then it went up for bid in the feeders. I feel sorry for my brothers in eagle county Colorado but glad I am not there. Remember the 9.5 list starts January 1, 2018. 3 days in 1 week ask for a WORK REDUCTION one more week get on the list. Already on the list file and keep filing don't settle take full pay!

I have a question concerning change if operations wording for 22.3 employees that are not having a center open or close but they are changing days of the sort from Sunday-thursday to Monday-friday midnight-preload so now I wont be getting off till 9am Saturday with the change but we are still running an air sort Sunday and a preload Monday that was my bid day?? Any thoughts legal or what I have filed a grievance but it has not been heard yet

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I have a question concerning change if operations wording for 22.3 employees that are not having a center open or close but they are changing days of the sort from Sunday-thursday to Monday-friday midnight-preload so now I wont be getting off till 9am Saturday with the change but we are still running an air sort Sunday and a preload Monday that was my bid day?? Any thoughts legal or what I have filed a grievance but it has not been heard yet
They are doing this at my building too. Trying to get all the 22.3 people to move Tuesday-Saturday even though theirs bids are Monday-Friday. Lots of people are upset

Shift Inhibit

Anyone know what’s going on with moving 22.3 Monday-Friday employees to Tuesday-Saturday? It’s nation wide I guess. Can they do this or do they have to take volunteers first then force from bottom up ? Central

Shift Inhibit

57068740-F336-4B62-9987-94FD7F74D432.jpeg
3EB3BA05-44A7-4B52-BBAF-1DC32DF5A3B6.jpeg