CHARGED WITH A DUI ON ROUTE THEN DISCHARGED UNFAIRLY BEFORE RESOLVED IN COURT.

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
I WASNT DRUNK OR HIGH.OOO P TEST SHOWED PRESCIBED MEDS LAST 6YRS.DOT EXAM NO SECRET NO ADDICTION NO MODERATION JUST LOOKS BAD + PUNISHMENT FOR NO CRIME ASK TO RESIGN NO 2ND CHANCE I HAVE A PANEL HEARING + DONT HAVE LAWYER...YET EEOC PROBABLY IDK BUT 54 ISNT 64 LIFE IS FAIR I GAVE THEM A PISSPOOR EXCUSE 4 SURE TO GET RID OF OLD IN WITH NEW...
So take the results to the hearing, and hire an attorney before you go to court.

Last edited:

bham brown

I WASNT DRUNK OR HIGH.OOO P TEST SHOWED PRESCIBED MEDS LAST 6YRS.DOT EXAM NO SECRET NO ADDICTION NO MODERATION JUST LOOKS BAD + PUNISHMENT FOR NO CRIME ASK TO RESIGN NO 2ND CHANCE I HAVE A PANEL HEARING + DONT HAVE LAWYER...YET EEOC PROBABLY IDK BUT 54 ISNT 64 LIFE IS FAIR I GAVE THEM A PISSPOOR EXCUSE 4 SURE TO GET RID OF OLD IN WITH NEW...

You need to reread your post and see if you can understand it. No one else can. If you actually talk all jumbled up like you post then it’s no wonder you got hit with a pizz test.

Faceplanted

Honestly, a lot of you guys need to go back to school and read a us government book.

It's kind is scary that most people on here think just because you get arrested and accused of a crime that you are guilty of the said crime. Huge difference.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
DISCHARGED JUST BECAUSE I WAS ARRESTED & CHARGED WITH A DUI IN PCKGE CAR.UNFAIR AND UNION SAYS" RESIGN @ 54 + 17YRS.SNRTYDON'T FIGHT YOULL LOSE!"

tumblr_inline_mg5p5emghc1qk4yfc.gif

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
Honestly, a lot of you guys need to go back to school and read a us government book.

It's kind is scary that most people on here think just because you get arrested and accused of a crime that you are guilty of the said crime. Huge difference.
He said he wasn't guilty. Urine test was .000. He needs to hire an attorney.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Please allow me to translate:

I was not under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs at the time of my unfortunate arrest. A medical supervised urine test confirmed this fact, however, it also proved positive for certain legally prescribed, long-term, medications.

I have never tried to conceal these prescriptions on DOT exams, nor am I addicted to these medications.

I will however concede the fact that this looks incriminating.

I firmly believe I am being unduly terminated without committing a crime.

A panel hearing is to commence in the near future on this matter, however, I have yet to retain an attorney.

I freely admit my explanation of this matter leaves some room for displeasure, however, I truly believe this to be a case of age discrimination, pure and simple.

over9five

Staff member

I was not under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs at the time of my unfortunate arrest. A medical supervised urine test confirmed this fact, however, it also proved positive for certain legally prescribed, long-term, medications.

I have never tried to conceal these prescriptions on DOT exams, nor am I addicted to these medications.

A panel hearing is to commence in the near future on this matter, however, I have yet to retain an attorney.

I freely admit my explanation of this matter leaves some room for displeasure, however, I truly believe this to be a case of age discrimination, pure and simple.
Holy crap, nice job!

THANKYOU THATS VERY GOOD& HONEST LIKE MYSELF.I WAS SO DEDICATED...+ STUPID(THEY DONT CARE BOUT ME OR MY GOOD HARDWORKING HONEST DEDICATED PAST 17YRS.REPUTATION WITH THEM.THEYRE UP$...54 YR$.0LD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR POST DUI LOL 18HR.INVESTIGATION FOLLOWED BY DISCHARGED ON 10/11 ARTICLE 52.CHARGED 10/8 BAILED OUT 10/10

W

What The Hawk?

THANKYOU THATS VERY GOOD& HONEST LIKE MYSELF.I WAS SO DEDICATED...+ STUPID(THEY DONT CARE BOUT ME OR MY GOOD HARDWORKING HONEST DEDICATED PAST 17YRS.REPUTATION WITH THEM.THEYRE UP$...54 YR$.0LD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR POST DUI LOL 18HR.INVESTIGATION FOLLOWED BY DISCHARGED ON 10/11 ARTICLE 52.CHARGED 10/8 BAILED OUT 10/10
You type like you're 16!! LMAO

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

EA8DA6D4-48D7-4B3D-BAE9-1FE51B1D10FC.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

There is a little key on whatever your typing on

It says Caps Lock

Push it