Chicago-12K/Year-Free Money! Will It Work?

rickyb

Finland GDP per capita is 12k less per year than the USA.
guy from france down the block says even though he makes less money in france than here, his standard of living was higher in france because cost of goods was lower.

how do you know americans arent getting ripped off on consumer goods? and working too much?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
down 70% last year.

why blame the banks? i thought you love capitalism?
Yes a free market and the people’s right to choose.

Like the people of Venezuela right now are choosing to flock to bitcoin because their native currency is expected to have 1 million percent inflation this year.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I’ll tell you what if this new nut job gets what he wants I may just have to forget the dream of building on the farm and move.

I’m trying to talk my mom into moving here. I know as qualified of a teacher that she is she could get a better job in a heartbeat. Won’t do it though.

I’ll never move back to that place unless I absolutely, 100% had to.

rickyb

Yes a free market and the people’s right to choose.

Like the people of Venezuela right now are choosing to flock to bitcoin because their native currency is expected to have 1 million percent inflation this year.
is venezuela a free market if the US govt is constantly interfering with the elections there?

vantexan

is venezuela a free market if the US govt is constantly interfering with the elections there?
When has the U.S. interfered with elections there? No doubt the CIA has played games but since Hugo Chavez took over when has it happened? Their economy is on Chavez and Maduro.