Chicago ups teamsters being recognized!

705red

Browncafe Steward
Late last week our sec/treas Steve Pocztowski was asked to join the jc25 in the chicago area. Steve has 30 plus years in with ups and has been our sec/treas for 4 years now. He is the first upser to run and win this position in local 705s 100 years. Now that 705 is back on the jc since 93ish maybe 94 when our local was put into trusteeship. I would like to thank steve and all the other ups agents for putting us the upsers first and not selling out to the company, keep up the good work!

Damok

Late last week our sec/treas Steve Pocztowski was asked to join the jc25 in the chicago area. Steve has 30 plus years in with ups and has been our sec/treas for 4 years now. He is the first upser to run and win this position in local 705s 100 years. Now that 705 is back on the jc since 93ish maybe 94 when our local was put into trusteeship. I would like to thank steve and all the other ups agents for putting us the upsers first and not selling out to the company, keep up the good work!

Congrats on the voice :)

blacknproud

Congrats, IMO our leadership is the best...Steve and the gang down there know how to get things done.

Local 705 stay strong, they got my backing...and my VOTE! Steve will always be on the members side and looking out for us. Kenny too!!!