China Trade Deal

Meat

TRump did a good job with the chinese but it needs to be signed or the chinamen will just renege

I used to buy fabric from a couple of chinamen down on 110th St when I ran a men’s apparel store on the lower east side in the mid sixties.

BrownArmy

Might help if the Democrats don try to block it like they are with the USMCA to keep Trump from looking good. Heard the other day Trump said the Chinese deal doesn't require Congressional approval. Sure hope so.

Great.

Get back to me when Trump actually has a deal on paper.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
No, but the corporation I worked for briefly as an EAP was conducting extensive research on Mogwai DNA before they abruptly shut the program down due to some sort of incident that was very hush hush.
lmao

newfie

Not sure why working stiffs are obsessed with China.

The great majority of the manufacturing exodus in the early 2000’s was caused by automation, not the lower labor costs that China offered.

we must have ditched that machinery since manufacturing jobs are up under trump

newfie

Manufacturing sector is at a 10-year low. Fact.

notice where it was when trump took over ?

united-states-manufacturing-production.png

newfie

I want to see the real details, not Trump's hype. If this deal actually addresses trade imbalances and China's theft of intellectual property in a meaningful way I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I'm not holding my breath.

in fact you're rooting for a negative and prepared to spin it that way