China Trade Deal

newfie

Keep on believing. The arrests weren't fantasies, the investigation of Rudy isn't a fantasy, the resignation and testimony yesterday weren't fantasies either. Neither was the abandonment of the Kurds against the direct advice of senior military officials.

Trump becomes more of an idiot every day.

Your fantasy is vaporizing.

mueller report was a limp penis

newfie

i usually dont agree with him but it needs to be on paper first

the Chinese will still try to cheat on what ever deal they ink. the question is will future presidents have the guts to hold them accountable and reinstate tariffs when that happens.

whether you hate trump or not you have to admit he understands how to use our economic power to force fair play and even to thwart aggressive actions and avoid military action. its a new standard in how we manage conflict without putting our troops in harms way.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
We’ll see. Trump needs a big win next November to avoid being indicted.

Your understanding of history seems quite limited.
Trump won't be pursued, even if the Democrats somehow won in 2020.

The playbook is to let it go if you win. As Trump did for Hillary. As Ford did for Nixon.
Making a martyr of your fallen enemy is an idiotic move, and one I highly doubt the Democrats would ever take.

newfie

We’ll see. Trump needs a big win next November to avoid being indicted.

yea , dems need a miracle to stop him from being reelected.

you know the funny thing is you guys keep telling me how bad trump is and I keep saying that your candidates are even worse.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
well the Korean war is finally over , I guess that's trivial to liberals but pretty significant to the rest of us.

History lesson 101. The Korean War has never ended. And if you mean Trump has "ended" it with KJU, think again. Kim has increased his military capability while stringing the greatest deal maker EVER along like a pull toy.

Trump has been duped..again. But, it was one of the BEST dupes!! STUPENDOUS DUPING!!

Box Ox

yea , dems need a miracle to stop him from being reelected.

you know the funny thing is you guys keep telling me how bad trump is and I keep saying that your candidates are even worse.

I can't :censored2:ing believe it. I've gone door to door for Democratic Presidential candidates in the past and already know I won't be doing it this election cycle even though I think Trump is vile. I don't want to live in the ultra woke and even more intolerant world the Democrats want to build.

newfie

"We don't like him" isn't an indictable offense.

b
History lesson 101. The Korean War has never ended. And if you mean Trump has "ended" it with KJU, think again. Kim has increased his military capability while stringing the greatest deal maker EVER along like a pull toy.

Trump has been duped..again. But, it was one of the BEST dupes!! STUPENDOUS DUPING!!

it was marvelous even had the the two heads of state crossing over at the DMZ

bbsam

Staff member
I can't :censored2:ing believe it. I've gone door to door for Democratic Presidential candidates in the past and already know I won't be doing it this election cycle even though I think Trump is vile. I don't want to live in the ultra woke and even more intolerant world the Democrats want to build.
More intolerant? Than Trump and his religious conservative followers?

WTF are you smoking?