Closed bulk stops early in the day

The Driver

I drive.
Had one yesterday. Had a bunch of other closed businesses with large irregs and iron. Ruined my whole day. Exhausted today. Brain still isn't at full capacity as you can see. Hope today is better. That's all.

Zowert

Hate when that happens. A few weeks ago they sent me out with a 60+ piece bulk stop on a Monday to a business that everyone knows is closed on mondays. I couldn’t work around it so I made a trip back to center to drop it off. Burned a good 45 minutes out of my day but I had no other choice.

I don’t get why they do crap like that.

GenericUsername

Why not get the businesses hours on a piece of paper and take it to the office to have them fix that then? We have a pup that sits on the end of a belt every day that we send closed businesses to on the preload daily. With all the doctors offices, dentists, etc etc here in Florida, it really helps out. Before when we didn't do it, that stuff would just cause issues like the above one. Not worth your time or effort to have to deal with it daily. Take the hit and go the extra mile one time for that one to have it fixed.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Why not get the businesses hours on a piece of paper and take it to the office to have them fix that then? We have a pup that sits on the end of a belt every day that we send closed businesses to on the preload daily. With all the doctors offices, dentists, etc etc here in Florida, it really helps out. Before when we didn't do it, that stuff would just cause issues like the above one. Not worth your time or effort to have to deal with it daily. Take the hit and go the extra mile one time for that one to have it fixed.

We have a few places closed Mondays, and a number of dentist offices that are closed on Fridays. They all get diverted to a closed car.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hate when that happens. A few weeks ago they sent me out with a 60+ piece bulk stop on a Monday to a business that everyone knows is closed on mondays. I couldn’t work around it so I made a trip back to center to drop it off. Burned a good 45 minutes out of my day but I had no other choice.

I don’t get why they do crap like that.
They heard you needed money.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Split driver don't give a rats arse, that's why.

GenericUsername

I don't care if my route is an every day route, a split of multiple routes, or if I'm running 100+ miles on a Saturday. If I get to a business and it's closed on their hour sign, I'm telling someone so we don't have to keep going there and wasting time. Most of the drivers in our center have been doing this since our newest center manager came into the building. It just makes all of our jobs easier by not having to deal with stupid bulk all day.

The Driver

I drive.

I was covering a different route.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I had 3 100lb cast iron valves for a place , door was lock but cars in lot...out the back door it went. We are not a storage company , we are a delivery company