COLA is a 33 cent adjustment to top scale

Non liberal

Middle class working men and women elected President Biden. Tired of your and trumps lies.
Lol, yeah ok. Watch 2000 mules. The scum bags going to the drop boxes with bags of ballots are who elected Joe Biden. Biden couldn’t get any more then 10 people at his rallies. Trump had 3000 boats parading up and down the coast at any given time. Boat owners make up a small percentage of the population yet. And he’s not president. At least he wouldn’t be if we had a doj that was worth a damn.

I was 13 in 1980 and remember some of the financial arguments my parents got in. We got through it by cutting expenses and doing without. My little brother a I wore hand me downs through most of our middle and high school years. Everyday people can get rid of a lot of expensive gadgets and material things. Everyday people got used to cheap credit and those days are done.
Nobody's want to sacrifice anything right now.
It's a very different generation

Non liberal

I was 13 in 1980 and remember some of the financial arguments my parents got in. We got through it by cutting expenses and doing without. My little brother a I wore hand me downs through most of our middle and high school years. Everyday people can get rid of a lot of expensive gadgets and material things. Everyday people got used to cheap credit and those days are done.
Yeah well, nowadays people may have to pay a little more for goods or private school in order to not let their children be brainwashed into liberalism and all the harms that come with that. Back then you could just buy whatever is cheapest. Not today. Also you actually had leadership that fought for its people, now we have leadership that fights against its people and for foreigners. Totally different times. By foreigners I mean non American citizens btw.

PT Car Washer

Lol, yeah ok. Watch 2000 mules. The scum bags going to the drop boxes with bags of ballots are who elected Joe Biden. Biden couldn’t get any more then 10 people at his rallies. Trump had 3000 boats parading up and down the coast at any given time. Boat owners make up a small percentage of the population yet. And he’s not president. At least he wouldn’t be if we had a doj that was worth a damn.
Right wing propaganda film. Do you really believe any of that garbage?

PT Car Washer

Yeah well, nowadays people may have to pay a little more for goods or private school in order to not let their children be brainwashed into liberalism and all the harms that come with that. Back then you could just buy whatever is cheapest. Not today. Also you actually had leadership that fought for its people, now we have leadership that fights against its people and for foreigners. Totally different times. By foreigners I mean non American citizens btw.
You are beyond help.

Non liberal

Right wing propaganda film. Do you really believe any of that garbage?
Because this administration including the fbi and doj have done nothing but lie and criminalize conservatives, yes. And like all the brave men women and heroes who were at the Jan.6 protest were trying to say; just investigate the film and prove it wrong, and show us the investigation and it’s evidence. Prove the election was legit. Prove us wrong and it’s over, I will gladly shut up and support and pray for our new president with pride. But they didn’t, and they won’t, because they are afraid of what they will find.

Non liberal

People need to be responsible for themselves and not live in the moment
I agree, but like I said I know a few personally in my little circle who are strapped because of bidenflation, and make good money, because they moved their children into private schools and refuse to support woke companies who are usually bigger and sell items at a cheaper price.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
I am pretty close to the same age as you, here in the midwest the 80's economy was WAY WORSE than 2008 financial crisis. I see the oncoming recession to be more like the Carter days than the Bush-Obama days.

Up In Smoke

I am pretty close to the same age as you, here in the midwest the 80's economy was WAY WORSE than 2008 financial crisis. I see the oncoming recession to be more like the Carter days than the Bush-Obama days.
Major difference is the current employment numbers. Double digit unemployment in the early 80s and near 3% now. In the 80s once the unemployment numbers started to improve the hourly earnings bottomed out. The hourly earnings are at a record pace over the past 14 months. No two events are identical, can only hope to learn from each one.