OrionsBitch

Not...
Yup did it while being full time. A lot of online schools use projects over the course of the semester instead of finals. But for specific subjects you have to take exams in person. My University worked with local unis around me to run proctored exams. Where I could go in and there would be a profit or TA from the local school making sure I'm not cheating lol. I took Calc, Chem, and Physics that way. Just make sure you pic the right school and ask them about proctored exams.
Forgot to mention the best part. YOULL BE DEBT FREE. And probably have some savings. Plus you have a good paying job while you look for a job in your field of study. Suck it millennials

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
So you are probably pretty ripped with tight abs?
I’m kidding about mid life crisis. Yeah I workout, I do calisthenics got a power tower at my house. This is just something I’ve been thinking for a while like everyday I wake up to go back to UPS.
I got a nice body, I wouldn’t call me super ripped with tight abs though.

giphy.gif

OrionsBitch

Not...
Gotcha my wife is a crna.

Your nursing degree should be your bachelors degree. You apply after 2 years of undergrad.
My wife is a nurse at a pretty prestigious hospital. A lot of her co-workers (same pay) only have a two year degree and are working on their BSN. Most hospitals will hire you with a two year degree pending that you keep working towards your BSN.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My wife is a nurse at a pretty prestigious hospital. A lot of her co-workers (same pay) only have a two year degree and are working on their BSN. Most hospitals will hire you with a two year degree pending that you keep working towards your BSN.
Yeah I just know most are requiring you to get that 4 year now within a certain time frame. Old hospital my wife worked at had tons of 25+ year nurses quit or retire because the hospital told them they had 5 years to get a bachelors or be terminated.

Also depends on where you are. There are at least 3 maybe 4 nursing schools within 35 miles of here. So lots of new grads looks for jobs every year.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
From what I’ve been reading, you can do stuff for your bachelors before applying to the nursing program. I’m giving them a call to see what steps I’ll need to take. I’ll probably be 27 before I take the leap sometime next year.

Hit @Indecisi0n up he can help with clinical’s especially the probing parts

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You don't need a bachelors to be an RN. You may want to get your RN, start working, then continue to work towards your BSN. If you really want to mix it up get your lactation nurse certification, there's a big demand.

Don’t you have to be a female for this

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Because the hospital is a regular :censored2: fest. Doctors always hooking up with nurses. Nurses with murses and so on.
Yeah that's a good way to friend* up the rest of your life and career if you're not sitting in jail after dealing with a bunch of #metoo bull:censored2:. Especially if part of your job is milking patients.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah that's a good way to friend* up the rest of your life and career if you're not sitting in jail after dealing with a bunch of #metoo bull:censored2:. Especially if part of your job is milking patients.
What's crazy is how open they all are about it.

A surgeon here died on his way to work. Drove off a bridge into a lake. His :censored2: buddy (a nurse) lost her :censored2:. Had to be sent home.

Best part she was in surgery with her husband who was doing anesthesia. EVERYONE knew exactly what was going on.