ColoGuard - SNL Sketch.

DriverNerd

I don't see the issue with them. I've never seen one leak. Easy pickup.

Now deliveries, that's another matter. Half the time people don't know they're coming. And if they meet at the door the old lady always asks, "what's that?". I just play dumb and say I don't know.

JL 0513

Now deliveries, that's another matter. Half the time people don't know they're coming. And if they meet at the door the old lady always asks, "what's that?". I just play dumb and say I don't know.
It's interesting the name "ColoGuard" isn't printed anywhere on box, just the CG logo. Unless you know, people have no idea.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I run like 25 different routes, on every one I see a good dozen a day between delivery and pickups. ODPU's at people's houses on these is becoming common.
Had an OD rezy pop into my board today and KNEW it was going to be a poop box...but alas it was just a NDA envelope, mortgage CO or something. I was not disappointed.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

Can you wait 5 minutes? I'll give it right back to you. Hell to the no.