Complaints

TxRoadDawg

Old driver goes on vacation, new cover driver runs his route blind and brings back a no such number. Call it verify everything send it back out. Next night rinse repeat. Third night again, this time old man is raising hell we ALWAYS delivered to his house before whats the problem. Now I start verifying things in detail, house color, landmarks mailbox, ect. Short story becomes the county changed his address and hes too pig headed to change his mailbox numbers to the new address.
Next day driver comes in, says he found the house and the mail box even had new numbers on it. Asks me what I said to smooth things over since the old guy didn't complain about the missed attempts. Just smiled and mentioned something about since 911 would look for the county address if he ever called I hoped the emergency crews were as familiar with him and old address number as our regular driver in case he ever needed help before I hung the phone up. I guess he saw the light after all LOL

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
If I drive half a mile up your potholed driveway in the dark, make an 8 pt turnaround in a giant puddle, walk up your rotten, moss-covered steps in the pouring rain and fill out a delivery notice while your muddy, barking dogs jump all over me as I make a delivery attempt on your signature required package...do NOT call the center to complain that I never knocked or rang your bell.

Have some integrity. If you were at home and in the shower...or sitting on the john...or knocking out a quickie with the wife when I came to the door... just be honest about it and there is about a 99% chance that I will do the right thing and make a 2nd attempt later in the day even though I'm really not required to. Hey, I've been there. I'm a reasonable guy, and I know what its like to be anxiously waiting for a package only to miss it thru no fault of my own. The customer is always right...until they lie and try to make up some stupid, bullschitt story about me sneaking up to the damn door on tiptoes and quietly leaving a delivery notice without knocking. Once that happens, you go into my personal "schitthead" file and I will do everything I can to make sure that any future deliveries you might be expecting will show up late, wet and broken. Are we clear?

I saw nothing.

texan

This reminded me of a red tag that my mech pulled on me a few months back. It happened just after I told him to stick his male chauvinist crap where the sun don't shine (on the DVIR). :happy-very:
UPS_1_610x406a_zpscf1d1965.jpg

balland chain

Hey guys, I have a question. I am not much into TV but was taking care of a friend who blew out his back last week. His wife likes to watch Under Cover Boss. What are the chances of getting Scott Davis on that show so he can see exactly what it is like in the building or in a package car in August say in Alabama or even Georgia? He could even get his CDL and get out on the roads, and make several TDP pickup's and see the customer delays we have to deal with. Then the delay we have when we have to clean out a trailer to take to our next pick up. The congestion on the yard during peak hours, and there is no where to park the trailer ???

Hey maybe we should all contact the show and nominate him to be on the show. That way he can prove to the public that UPS is actually a good company to work for and all those rumors are just not true ! (just a little sarcasm ) I will look into how to get him on, and maybe we can start a campaign to get him on. Hell even if the show contacted the company that alone would be funny as hell. He would most likely tell them he had tee times for the days required to tape the show.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/u...e-3-7-2013-a-348939/index7.html#ixzz2NADSQ4hK

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Hey guys, I have a question. I am not much into TV but was taking care of a friend who blew out his back last week. His wife likes to watch Under Cover Boss. What are the chances of getting Scott Davis on that show so he can see exactly what it is like in the building or in a package car in August say in Alabama or even Georgia? He could even get his CDL and get out on the roads, and make several TDP pickup's and see the customer delays we have to deal with. Then the delay we have when we have to clean out a trailer to take to our next pick up. The congestion on the yard during peak hours, and there is no where to park the trailer ???

Hey maybe we should all contact the show and nominate him to be on the show. That way he can prove to the public that UPS is actually a good company to work for and all those rumors are just not true ! (just a little sarcasm ) I will look into how to get him on, and maybe we can start a campaign to get him on. Hell even if the show contacted the company that alone would be funny as hell. He would most likely tell them he had tee times for the days required to tape the show.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/u...e-3-7-2013-a-348939/index7.html#ixzz2NADSQ4hK

....and then get him some covies and put him to work on a decomposing 25 year old PC

Doublebag

Customer : Can you stop beeping so much ? There's no reason for it

Me : I'm driving around your building and its a blind corner ?

Customer : no one has gotten run over yet

1pocket73

Just had a customer throwing a fit that he wanted to know where his package was. It was supposed to come last Thursday. Since Thursday we have had 20+ inches of snow and rolled everything over two seperate times. I just looked at him and said it may be awhile.

People really don't have the slightest clue what our day entails or how the system works.

Dang he already left. Just figured out I should of directed him to our Facebook page lol.
Just had a carpenter friend tell me I had it easy. My father was a carpenter. He says I don't.

I was a carpenter for 16 years and now a PCD.We don't have it easy.

Areyoukiddinme

best 2 weeks ever
back when i was a split driver i must have delivered to the place of work of this lady in one city and delivered to her home in another city..customer claimed i was stalking her..even took a picture of me in the package car.
she also said i was following fire trucks and police cars..jeez, paranoid much?

Overpaid Union Thug

A few guys here have had concerns over body odor in the summer. One customer asked that one of them not be allowed in their business again because it was so bad and disturbed their customers.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A few guys here have had concerns over body odor in the summer. One customer asked that one of them not be allowed in their business again because it was so bad and disturbed their customers.

Hmm, I wonder if you and I are perhaps in the same center or at least hub. I am as well below the MD line, and know of one driver and one On car who both have had issues with BO. could you PM me and let me know what center you're in? I'm curious

UPSGUY72

I got one Friday the it was a 2nd attempt another driver made the 1st the day before. They said they could understand what I wrote on the info notice anyways they did a SDWC.