Congratulations UPS

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Is that what UPS tells the new PT sups? I wonder where they all come from.
Actually you bring up a good point....in my day as a loader the option as a part time Sup was never looked at as a good move. Today it truly demonstrates how bad part time is that they seemingly jump at the opportunity to be a part time Sup.

wilberforce15

What a "wilber" I dont haze anybody jackass.. I do tell my loaders they deserve $20 an hr.. that being said they should have options pension or no pension. :)

Nah, a real Wilber is somebody who has never read a book. That would be someone who doesn't know who Wilberforce was.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They was just talking about feeders....
Ups mgt in general seems to hold a grudge that they can’t hold us to some ridiculous production standard in feeders even though the mgt in feeder know that if you start slacking in safety someone gets killed....

Ups mgt in general seems to hold a grudge that they can’t hold us to some ridiculous production standard in feeders even though the mgt in feeder know that if you start slacking in safety someone gets killed....
It just depends in your supervisor. They all have to sort the company BS but the few good ones know the truth.

I honestly try not to let it bother me too much

Johney

You work for some a-holes then, all our feeder managers seem like they could care less about production standards. As a matter of fact they seem to send people to waste time without blinking an eye.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You work for some a-holes then, all our feeder managers seem like they could care less about production standards. As a matter of fact they seem to send people to waste time without blinking an eye.
So does ours... I’m talking about non feeder mgt folks... they hold a grudge against our Dept in general..