Connectivity meeting: Have you done it yet?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
they are pitching sales leads to pt sups so it's not just you

the company is desperate to pinch pennies before Q4, and also for the contract next year

sunday ground isn't going to happen, though feeders and hub might be a different story
Sunday ground isn't gonna happen when? This years? 5 years? Ten? Ever?

I'll bet we see some form of Sunday ground during peak in the next 5 years.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yes, we saw this video about two weeks ago. My favorite part is how other companies are taking our volume. I pointed out that they were all on the road for an hour already while we were watching this video waiting for airs that were gonna be late anyway, does that explain why they are taking our volume??? No reply from management.

Daf

We seem to lose more and more amazon every day. Yet our volume seems to grow more and more every day. I think there is plenty of demand for our services. I believe this is scare tactics because of the contract year.

Hellobrown2000

Yes, we saw this video about two weeks ago. My favorite part is how other companies are taking our volume. I pointed out that they were all on the road for an hour already while we were watching this video waiting for airs that were gonna be late anyway, does that explain why they are taking our volume??? No reply from management.
Are you in a major metro area or rural?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
What you need to understand is you just made 1.3 billion in profit for the quarter. Most of us already work 10 to 12 hours a day. Increase weight limits again?? Omg that's more injuries. I never got hurt until u raised it last time to over 70. Herniated disk, 3 hernias. And you want more ? Clueless
I wish I made 1.3 billion last quarter.